Founded in 1988 at Goodwood, Ontario, the team at T.A. Bunker Surveying Limited are proud of our notable history. We have listed some of the surveying and geomatics projects we have supervised or been involved with in the past on this page. Contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation. Based in Gravenhurst, we serve Bracebridge, Gravenhurst, Huntsville and Parry Sound.
Major Projects Supervised by Key Personnel
• Gros Cap Indian Reserve - Wawa - Federal Government
• Mountbatten Indian Reserve - Chapleau - Federal Government
• 16 km. X 16 km. Crown Mineral Lease in four Townships - Onakawana - Private Industry
• 75 miles of vertical and horizontal survey control for geological exploration - Smokey Falls to Kwataboahegan
River in the James Bay Lowlands - Provincial Government
• 225 mineral claim group survey - Timmins - Private Industry
• Barometric Vertical Control - Blind River/Elliot Lake/Cartier/Webbwood area - Provincial Government
• Various Ontario Base Mapping projects across Northern Ontario
• Various MTC horizontal control projects across Northern Ontario
• Township Boundary Retracement projects - Cochrane District-Provincial Government
• Doe Lake Road Overpass & Service Road - Gravenhurst, Ontario- MTO Project: W.P. 429-94-00
• Highway 141 widening- Rosseau, Ontario to Highway 69- Project: W.P. 155-90-00-SG
• MTO Retainer Agreement 5005A000178 – included Highway 35 widening – Township of Lutterworth - Project: W.P. 081-99-00-SE
• MTO Contract WP- 293-97-SB – re-location of Highway 69 at Nobel Ontario
• Moose Point IR 79, Ontario, NRCan SM8206-06208 Projects 2001-14-061, -145, 2002-14-104, 2003-14-070, 071
• Mnjikaning First Nation Reserve 32, Ontario, NRCan SM8206-06195 Projects 2004-14-087, 090.
• Wahta Mohawk Territory, Ontario, NRCan SM8206-06206 Projects 2005-14-104.
• Precise Survey – Calibration Wall for LiDAR scanner – MDA (Brampton Facility), Equipment to be used for space mission OSIRIS-REx Mission as part of the Canadian space program’s contribution to NASA's mission.
• Surveys to geo-reference reserve boundaries, Magnetewan IR No.1(NRCan Project: 201314186), Shawanagan IR No. 17(NRCan Project: 201314178), Naiscoutaing IR No.17A (NRCan Project: 201314178)
Other Major Projects
• Participated in the Development of the City of Toronto, Large Scale Mapping Program Delivering and Setting up GIS data for internal use.
• Participated in the Development of the Ministry of Natural Resources, Medium and Large Scale Mapping Specifications.
• Laser scanning completed as scene documentation for Holly Jones Homicide Investigation (2003), Toronto Police Service.
• Laser scanning completed as scene documentation for Collapse of the Uptown Theatre (2003), Toronto Police Service.
• Laser scanning completed of a skull for documentation for Missing Person case A636-03 Missing Person Investigation (2004), Toronto Police Service.
• Laser scanning completed as scene documentation for Pickering Gym for Civil Investigation (2007), Arcon Engineering Consultants Ltd.
• Laser scanning completed as scene documentation for Shirley McColeman Homicide Investigation (2004), Ontario Corners Office.
• Laser scanning completed as scene documentation for Boxing Day Shooting Homicide Investigation (2006), Toronto Police Service.
• Laser scanning completed as scene documentation for Kaitland Sampson Homicide Investigation (2008), Toronto Police Service.
• Laser scanning completed as scene documentation for Cabot Trail for Civil Investigation (2008), Raftery Engineering Ltd.
• Laser scanning completed as scene documentation for Bradley Hubbard Homicide Investigation (2011), Barrie Police Service.
• Laser scanning completed as scene documentation for Crane Accident at York University for Civil Investigation (2011), Hite Engineering Corp.
• Laser scanning completed as scene documentation for Elliot Lake Mall Collapse Homicide Investigation (2012), Ontario Provincial Police Service.
• Laser scanning completed in 2011 as scene documentation for Evidence in the Dr. George Doodnaught Criminal Case. Work completed for Mr. Brian Greenspan of Greenspan, Humphrey, Lavine, Toronto, Ontario.